For those who have Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner, after a while, you might encounter that this gel dries off easily. I really loved this eyeliner , but until half usage, the texture gets drier and it gets harder to apply. Since then, I have been keeping my-half-used-eyeliner inside my drawer and decided to move on to another brand.
Until two weeks ago, I decided to give it another try (I tried to fix it before throwing it away).
These are what I need:
– Baby Oil / Vaseline Petroleum Jelly (I use Vaseline as I have one with me)
– Stick for mixing (I use hair pin)
These are what I do:
– Take some of the Vaseline Petroleum Jelly (the quantity depends on how much and how dry your eyeliner is). Start with little, as you could always add more later on.
– Mix it with the hairpin. Make sure you clean it properly (I cleaned it with alcohol before starting to mix them).
– Clean and tidy up the bottle. I am sure it looks pretty messy after the mixing 😉 and it’s ready to be used again.
It works! Of course the texture is not as perfect as the new ones, but it is useable and it is still great for me. I have been using it for 2 weeks, and it does not dry-off until now. The texture is a little bit oilier (I admit I put a little bit too much of Vaseline, and that’s why I recommend to start putting it little by little). But it works next-to-perfect for me 😉
Overall, I am glad I give this eyeliner another chance before throwing it away ❤