I was nominated for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award by my amazing blogger, A Girl With Pink Cheeks. Thank you very much for the nomination. Check out her blog and I am sure you will get something amazing from there 😉
This is my first award, and I really like being connected to all of the bloggers who love writing as much as I do ❤
« The Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award recognises the unique voices of women bloggers around the world. »
- Thank and link the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer the 10 questions your nominator has provided.
- Nominate 10 other bloggers.
- Create 10 questions for your nominees and notify them of their nomination.
Here are my answers to both series of questions:
1. Favourite perfume for this summer?
I love Miss Dior. The mixture of freshness and elegance makes it perfect for my summer 🙂
2. Have you ever seen an opera? If so, which one(s)?
Sadly no, I am not an opera person. I prefer concert or musical.
3. Your go-to red lipstick?
Lancome is my fav for red lipstick!
4. Where did you spend your last holiday?
Last month, I went on road trip to Germany and Switzerland. The sceneries are amazing, and I would love to go again ❤
5. What is your first beauty ritual in the morning?
After washing my face, I would immediately use toner (alcohol-free) and essence to prevent my face from dryness.
6. Favourite restaurant ever?
Currently I am totally in love with Smeagol, Argentinian Grill Restaurant. They have the best steak in town ❤
7. What would be your best beauty advice to your daughter?
Put on sunblock! I wish I had known the important of sunblock earlier….
8. Who is your favourite female fictional character (could be books, movies, series,…) and why?
I would say I adore Mulan (Yup! Mulan is a Disney animation movie where the plot takes place in an old Chinese Dynasty era). I really like this show since I was a kid 🙂
The female character brings up loving, strong, intelligent and independent sides of a woman. She impersonates a soldier in a time when women were forbidden to even speak in public, to protect her injured father from going to the war zone. With her best effort, she learns the skills needed and conquers the war together with the male teammates.
9. Name a makeup or beauty « crime ».
This is my bad habit, I am very lazy to wash my make-up brushes! I know… I will be more diligent 😉
10. Which book are you currently reading?
The $100 Startup, a book by Chris Guillebeau. This is a really inspiring book!
1. Name one make-up / beauty product that you could not live without.
2. Where is your dream travelling destination?
3. What is your all-time-most-memorable-song?
4. Who is your real-life most inspiring character? (actresses/ politicians/ businessmen, etc) and Why?
5. What is your beauty secret?
6. Name your favourite make-up brands.
7. What is your favourite me-time activity?
8. At what age did you start your first make-up?
9. What did you do last weekend?
10. What are the most current beauty / skincare products you purchased?
If you already did this tag, feel free to disregard, unless you really love writing and love to do it again 😉 Thanks for reading!